Lumiere brushes  

Posted by: LadyBird in , ,






So I've had the brushes from Lumiere Cosmectics for a while but just now decided to do a review on them. I purchased the 9-pc travelling brush set, it includes a Powder Brush,Blush Brush, Mini Eye Buki (crease) Brush,Small Concealer, Shadow Brush ,Spoolie Brush,Flat Angled Liner Brush, Eye Shadow Brush, Thin Liner Brush, Black Nylon Carrying Bag. I only use three of the brushes as I find the other ones too small excepting the spoolie. I use the powder, blush and buki brush. The size of the bristles as well as the handle of the brush is good. My favourite thing about the brushes is that they are soft they are so gentle on my face and dont feel rough and irratating.
I am going to purchase some more brushes from them in the near future( as soon as I can :D)

I want the flat top buffer brush it is " perfect brush for buffing in your foundation, blending your face colors and for applying bronzers" it currently retails for $14.00 on sale





I want the baby kabuki brush ( I currently have one but I find that it is too rough for my face)



and many more shadesofu has a post review of some of there brushes here.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment