HD makeup  

Posted by: LadyBird in , , , ,

I recently went to Sephora and tried the Makeup Forever HD foundation.
I colour matched myself so it's possible that I am off. I believe that I am colour 178. What I liked about this foundation is it's in pump format so you have a bit more control of how much product comes out.
I liked how they had models showing the colour of each foundation so you could see the difference between 175 and 175 without your hand being covered in foundation. Again there just to give you an idea of what colour you may be but I liked them.

I also tried the HD powder, it is sooooo soft and smooth and it is very fine, I tried MUFE's kubuki brush. LOVE it. Its so soft i couldn't stop touching it. I ran my hand over it for at least a good minute, No lie :)

Erin from Scandalous Beauty has done a youtube video on applying MUFE HD foundation, check it out.



This entry was posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment